Monday, January 4, 2010

Introduction

Thanks for reading my blog! I am a novice teacher of English to speakers of other languages, and have created this blog to catalog my experiences, share resources I find, and generally document all the things I learn through this experience!

A bit about me: I have many years of teaching youth in sports and various subject matters. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics and was first exposed to the TESOL world by a class I took at the University of Colorado. In September of 2009 I took a certificate course for Trinity TESOL in Barcelona, Spain. Soon, I will be teaching English to learners in Longmont, CO through a non-profit, Intercambio de Comunidades.

I think self-reflection is crucial in the teaching process, and hope to keep this blog updated as I learn, and also as a place to store information I would think helpful to students or teachers of English. I look forward to you sharing this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment